SBL Annual Meeting 2004 is now history, and so are my travel problems getting there in time. But KLM made no good impressions on me. First, on Thursday my flight was cancelled; second, on Friday, we arrived too late in Amsterdam to get on the plane for San Antonio, and I had to stay overnight there; third, I almost missed the connecting flight in Detroit on Saturday. I did, however, get on the plane, not because of good timing by KLM/NW, but because of my desperate running to the gate... I'm not going to use KLM for some time to come...
Now I am on a family visit on Long Island, New York, relaxing and getting ready for Thanksgiving on Thursday and some golfing on Friday. At home it is half a meter snow, so there will be no golfing in quite a while.
Saturday I'm leaving for Norway, and finally, on Wednesday morning life will be back to normal, back to work......
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment