Monday, May 24, 2004

Back again....

Well, I'm back again after a week of absence; being busy doing some completely different things that I am used to; that is, doing some carpenter work at our leisure cabin in southern Norway. It is probably not my favorite work (resulting in a aching back..), but as I am a son of carpenter, and a brother of a carpenter, I'm doing my best too....

Getting back to my PC; the first thing I had to do was to clear out 700 junk mail from my private e-mail box. It turns out that my site provider does not have a spam filter, so I probably will have to change provider in a few days. That will probably, alas, result in some problems of acessesing my Resource Pages for Biblical Studies. But I can't live with a hundred spam-mails each day.

Another issue; I finally got to see The Passion of Christ! After having read a lot about it, I was well prepared... My personal conclusion is that I liked it, but do think the 'violence-scenes' were somewhat overloaded. The fleash-backs functioned wonderfully. I haven't seen any commenting on the waterdrop that fell from the sky (heaven?) in one of the last scenes. How should that be interpreted?

And I have changed the layout. The light house at the left corner is of course to remind you about the lighthouse at Alexandria! :)

OK, I'll be back soon with some Philo related stuff.

No comments: