Saturday, November 19, 2005

Arrived half dead...

Arrived in Philly yesterday; after 18 hours of travel; and the jetlag is heavy.... But I have attended two sessions today: the first one on Biblical Exegetical Software in the Classroom, and then the first part of a Workshop on Bibleworks.

Some of the guys in the first session were quite clever; both in their presentations and in what they had accomplished. But most of them were presenting how to teach Greek or Hebrew with computer technology; I would have liked to have listened to someone coming up with something more related to historical (and exegetical)studies. And second; it looked like Bibleworks was quite popular here, so both sessions must have been very valuable for the Bibleworks company...

My institution has an older version of that program; maybe I should have a closer look at it. But so far I have been very satisfied with my version of its competitor, a name I perhaps should reveal here so it can get some PR in this posting too...

Tomorrow is one of those looong days; I only hope I do not wake up 3 o'clock in the morning,- as I did today...
Good night....

Update:
I did....

No comments: