I have finally made up my mind; this blog has come to its end. Visitors will have realized that postings have been rather few in the last months, in fact even in the last year, and now it's over.
I have simply come to realize that I don't have enough spare time to be a blogger on Philo anymore. I will continue to read and write about Philo, but no more blogging here.
Thanks to those of you have visited this blog, and maybe even subscribed to it via Bloglines.
Info related to the Resource Pages for Biblical studies will be posted on the RPBS Blog: please go to RPBS Blog.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sorry to hear that, Torrey, especially as you are one of the originals! Good luck for the future, and best wishes, Mark
Also sorry to hear it. Don't close the door... maybe a blogging virus will hit you some time!
I'm saddened to read this. Its been a pleasure reading your blog!
Say it ain't so! Now where's a guy to get his Philo fix from? Thanks for your Philo-evangelism; and best wishes in your continued study.
Rick Brannan
ricoblog
Sorry to hear that you are quitting! :(
I understand the problem with time constraints.
You have provided a great place to inform people about Philo research!
Mange tusen tak!
I'm sorry to see you go from blogging. I've always enjoyed your posts. But I understand about the time-constraints issue. All the best and see you at a conference.
Phil H.
Just when I found you! Ah, well.
Please leave the site up. I'm a decade or two away from digging into Philo, and I'm sure this site has much to offer. I hope it sticks around a long time...
I'll check out your RPBS, and you might enjoy glancing thru my Year-by-Year project now underway.
Thanks for blogging!
Post a Comment